Saturday, December 1, 2007

Details

AGES FOR INFANTS:
Although every stage of infancy is enjoyable, the best time to photograph your baby is under 2 weeks for newborn pictures or between 6-8 months. Newborns under 2 weeks will still curl up and sleep naked so we can get every new wrinkle. Infants 6-8 months will make great eye contact and smile for longer periods of time. I highly recommend these age groups.

LOCATION:
I am a studio photographer. My studio is located in my home in Salem, Utah.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
Sessions take about 2 hours. I will continue to take pictures as long as your little one is willing. We take breaks for feedings and changes. I have several props and backgrounds that we will use so you get a variety of pictures.

WHAT TO BRING:
Newborns
-Hats
-Textured blankets
-any sentimental items
-long sleeve black shirts for parents
-Binky
-Bottle of milk to help save time.
-Clothing. Most shots are naked, but if you have a favorite outfit to try.

(I have lots of shirts, hats, and blankets if you need)

Children
-A few outfits
-Snacks
-Hats and accessories
 

Template by Suck my Lolly